Discover the psychology that drives people to make decisions.
This book contains scientifically proven principles for being a more efficient person at all levels of life. Regardless of what you do, you must influence actions and people in order to achieve your personal or business goal. Influence is an art and it is vital in all facets of life. This book is therefore relevant to you regardless of your vocation or career level.
In this powerful guide, you will learn to control your thoughts, your feelings, and your actions to be more effective. But not only that, you will also discover how to control others.
When you finish reading this book you will be able to:
- Improve your interpersonal skills
- Get people to say yes
- Improve your leadership skills
- Develop strong communication skills
- Build or maintain trust
- Control the internal game of sales
- Eliminate the fear of rejection
- Build unshakable self-esteem
- Persuade and influence people to make decisions
The Effective Art of Influence People will help you increase your level of influence to get what you want from people and bring your business and personal life to the top of success.